- Wireless Networking
- Wired Networking
- Network Peripheral
- Thin Client
ENH905-NWY | (Archived Product) 10/100 5-Port Switch
Encore 5-Port 10/100Mbps NWay Switch is capable of delivering significant network load originating from large user group or from sources, such as video, audio, and graphic content. It has five Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) ports. Each attached device to these ports enjoys a dedicated connection with no bandwidth congestion issue.
For your convenience, ENH-905-NWY simplifies the operation procedures in many ways: the Plug-and-Play feature doesn't require software installation, the Front-panel Diagnostic LEDs monitor the activity status of the ports and the whole system, and the Auto-Negotiation feature allows each port to run at its optimum speed. Also, last but not the least, you don’t need to worry about the cable type, whether it’s crossed or not.
In addition, ENH-905-NWY Switch is ideal for micro-segmenting large networks into smaller connected networks for improved performance. It also reduces latency and achieves reliable data connection using its Store-and-Forward switching method.
Incorporate Encore 5-Port 10/100Mbps NWay Switch in your network infrastructure to benefit from both performance and convenience.
• Provide five Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) ports
• Allow each port to run at its optimal speed while reducing network congestion
• Feature plug-n-play operation that doesn’t require any software configuration
• Provide front-panel diagnostic LEDs to monitor the operating status of the ports and the whole system
• Provide compliance to many networking protocols
• Allow micro-segmenting large networks into smaller networks for improved performance
Standard: IEEE802.3 for 10BASE-T
IEEE802.3u for 100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3x full duplex operation and flow control
Interface: Five RJ-45 100Base-TX ports
Uplink: Auto MDI/MDI-X (Auto Crossover)
Network Speed: 10/100Mbps & Full/Half duplex mode auto detection
Memory: 128 Kbytes
Cable Connections: RJ-45 Category 5 UTP cable
Emission: CE, FCC and VCCI Class B
Rich LED indicators: System: Power, Link/Activity
Power Supply: External power adapter
MAC Address Table: 1K MAC address entries