- Wireless Networking
- Wired Networking
- Network Peripheral
- Thin Client
ENPSWI-2012 | 3-Port Wireless Print Server
Encore's 3-Port Wireless Print Server converts a standalone USB or a parallel printer into a shared printer, through a wired or wireless Ethernet connection. As a result, you can save the cost and space for additional printers. ENPSWI-2012 can connect multiple printers – using the 2 USB2.0 ports, 1 parallel port, 1 WLAN port – which users can share across the Internet or local area network (LAN). Printing on the shared printers from anywhere on the Internet is as easy as printing from your own office.
For your convenience, ENPSWI-2012 comes with a friendly WEB-based configuration interface. This device also supports multiple network protocols and operating systems, making shared printing in mixed-LAN environments easy.
Add Encore's 3-Port Wireless Print Server to your network infrastructure today to gain convenience and productivity.
• Printer Sharing — converts standalone printers into sharable printers through wired or wireless Ethernet connection
• Network Accessibility — access printer across the Internet or local area network (LAN)
• 5X Faster — up to 5X faster than 802.11b
• Advanced Security — supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryptions
• Easy Installation — user-friendly Network Print Server Setup Wizard
• Converts standalone USB or parallel printers into sharable printers through wired Ethernet connection
• Access printer across the Internet or local area network (LAN)
• Connects multiple printers through two (2) USB 2.0 ports, one (1) parallel port, and one (1) WLAN port
• Provides friendly WEB-based configuration utility
• Supports video conferencing
• Support Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for extra function and
controllability over the Internet and LAN
• Supports multiple protocols — ideal for shared printing in mixed-LAN environments
Interface: USB*: 2 x USB 2.0 High-Speed-compliant ports, supporting 1.5Mbps (low speed), 12Mbps (full speed), and 480Mbps (high-speed) data transmission rates. This port automatically detects the make and model of the USB printer.
Parallel: 1 DB-25-pin female Centronics port, supporting bi-directional communication
LAN: 1 Compliant with IEEE 802.3/802.3u standard, 10/100Mbps auto-sensing, RJ-45 (UTP) connector
Wireless LAN: Complies with IEEE 802.11b & 802.11g standards, supporting Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure modes
Standard: Fast Ethernet network port: RJ-45 for 10Base-T or 100Base-TX
Wireless: 802.11g(b) miniPCI module 1 Bi-direction parallel port (IEEE 1284)
POST (Power On Self Test)
3 LEDs indicate Status, Power and Flow/Link
1 external AC power adapter
1 user manual
Supports an abundant DHCP, TCP/IP, IPX, NetBEUI
FCC Class B, CE certified
Supports: Netware: Fully compatible with DHCP, NDS and Bindery
Windows® 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP, Windows Vista™: Supports Windows Peer-to-Peer Networks, IPP, IPX, NetBEUI and TCP/IP.
MAC® OS: Supports AppleTalk (Ethernet Phase II) with MAC OS version 8.0 or after
UNIX: Supports RFC 1179 standard, IPP, TFTP, RARP, BOOTP and DHCP
Internet (via Internet Printer Connection software)
Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) Support
Windows Print Monitor Technology