- Wireless Networking
- Wired Networking
- Network Peripheral
- Thin Client
ENHGS-500 | 5-Port Gigabit Switch (archived)
The ENHGS-500 5-Port Switch is a powerful and high-performance 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet switch. It comes with five 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 ports. Moreover, it can provide a backbone link to your switched Workgroup or a server fat-pipe link. With flexible architecture, users can easily implement a wired network without bandwidth limitations.
The ENHGS-500 5-Port Switch is fully non-blocking architecture and supports every switching port with wire-speed performance. Compared to the shared 10/100/1000 Mbps networks. The switch delivers a dedicated 10/100/1000 Mbps connection to every attached client with no bandwidth congestion issue. Store-and-forward switching mode promises a low latency plus eliminates all the network errors, including runt and CRC error packets.
The ENHGS-500 5-Port Switch provides half and full-duplex capability on all ports to boost bandwidth for servers and power users and is fully compliant with all kinds of network protocols. Moreover, the rich diagnostic LED’s on the front-panel provide the operating status of individual port and whole system.
Incorporate Encore's ENHGS-500 5-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps NWAYSwitch to your network infrastructure to benefit from both performance and convenience.
• Data rate automatic detection. Automatically detects and switches to the connected network speed, from 10Mbps,
1000Mbps to 1000Mbps data rate speed.
• Supports store-and-forward operation mode, promises low latency, plus eliminates all the network errors, including
runt and CRC error packets
• Supports Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and Half-duplex back pressure
• Auto MDI-MDI-X ports could be used to connect to another switch or hub with no crossover RJ-45 cable needed.
A straight thru cable can be used.
• Pure plug-n-play. No software configuration or Operating System required. Fully compliant with all type of network
• Comes with a full range auto-switching power supply adapter 100-240V AC Input power (Selected Regions only.
Would also comes with other power supply range depending on the region or country’s requirements).
Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps Full/Half Duplex mode auto negotiation NWAY (1000Mbps for Full Duplex auto switching only)
Supported Protocol: IEEE 802.3 (10BaseT), IEEE 802.3u (100BaseTX), IEEE 802.3ab (1000BaseT) and IEEE 802.3x (Full Duplex Flow Control)
Interface Port Type: 5x RJ-45 Gigabit Ports
Buffer Memory size: 832 KB
Uplink: Auto MDI / MDI-X (Auto crossover)
MAC Address Table: 1K MAC Address Entries
Jumbo Frame Size: 12KB
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
Operating Temperature: 0º - 45º Celsius (32~103 Degrees Fahrenheit)
Rich LED Indicators: System: Power, Link Activity
Power Supply: 5V DC - 1.0 Ampere, Power Supply Adapter
Dimension: (Approximate) 121 x 75 x 26 mm (L x W x H)
Regulations: RoHS, CE, FCC Class A Part 15, VCCI Class A