- Wireless Networking
- Wired Networking
- Network Peripheral
- Thin Client
ENHGS-800X3 | 8 Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Giga Ethernet Switch
Encore’s ENHGS-800X3 is a full-featured 8-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch that provides Ethernet direct connection to local area network or individual PC with built-in 8-port switch. It uses advanced Vitesse Gigabit Ethernet single-chip solution with complete set of industry standard features for high-speed Internet access. ENHGS-800X3 offers easy installation and cost-effective connection for corporate, SOHO and residential users.
ENHGHS-800X3 simplifies the operation procedures in many ways: the Plug-and-Play feature doesn't require software installation, the Front-panel Diagnostic LEDs monitor the activity status of the ports, and the Auto-Negotiation feature allows each port to run at its optimum speed of up to 1000Mbps. Also, last but not the least, you don’t need to worry about the cable type, whether a cross-over or straight-thru cable UTP / RJ45 connector.
Incorporate Encore's ENHGS-800X3 Eight-Port 10/100/1000Mbps NWay Giga Switch to your network infrastructure to benefit from both performance and convenience.
• Data rate automatic detection. Automatically detects and switches to the connected network speed, from 10Mbps,
1000Mbps to 1000Mbps data rate speed.
• Supports store-and-forward operation mode, promises low latency, plus eliminates all the network errors, including
runt and CRC error packets
• Supports Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and Half-duplex back pressure
• Auto MDI-MDI-X ports could be used to connect to another switch or hub with no crossover RJ-45 cable needed.
A straight thru cable can be use.
• Pure plug-n-play. No software configuration or Operating System required. Fully compliant with all type of network
• Comes with a full range auto-switching power supply adapter 100-240V AC Input power (Selected Regions only.
Would also comes with other power supply range depending on the region or country’s requirements).
Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps Full/Half Duplex mode auto negotiation NWAY (1000Mbps for Full Duplex auto switching only)
Suppported Protocol: IEEE 802.3 (10BaseT), IEEE 802.3u (100BaseTX), IEEE 802.3ab (1000BaseT) and IEEE 802.3x (Full Duplex Flow Control)
Interface Port Type: 8x RJ-45 Gigabit Ports
Buffer Memory size: 128 KB
Uplink: Auto MDI / MDI-X (Auto crossover)
MAC Address Table: 4K MAC Address Entries
Jumbo Frame Size: 9KB
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
Operating Temperature: 0º - 45º Celsius (32~103 Degrees Fahrenheit)
Rich LED Indicators: System: Power, Link Activity
Power Supply: 12V DC - 1.0 Ampere, Experenalt Power Supply Adapter
Dimension: (Approximate) 155 x 85 x 26 mm (L x W x H)
Regulations: RoHS, CE, FCC Class A Part 15, VCCI Class A