- Wireless Networking
- Wired Networking
- Network Peripheral
- Thin Client
ENLGA-1320 | Gigabit Ethernet PCI Adapter
Encore Gigabit Ethernet PCI Adapter Card provides a networking speed of up to 1000Mbps and facilitates a smooth migration from Ethernet to Gigabit Ethernet. Fully compatible with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T standard, ENLGA-1320 has one RJ-45 port to connect to a hub, switch or a router. It provides excellent network connectivity and is fully compatible with a 32-bit PCI local Bus. The Ethernet PCI Adapter Card features auto-negotiation, Full/Half duplex mode detection, plug-and-play installation and diagnostic LED.
Install ENLGA-1320 in your computer equipped with PCI expansion slots; and your computer instantly becomes a
high-bandwidth graphic or multimedia workstation. You can easily get the adapter running by using its plug-and-play installation. With its 32-bit bus master, this achieves high throughput and low CPU utilization. Use the Encore Gigabit Ethernet PCI Adapter Card to achieve the latest in computing style such as online gaming, office resource sharing, downloading large multimedia files and Internet surfing.
• Provides networking speed up to 1000Mbps
• Provides compatibility with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T standards
• Supports Full- and Half-Duplex modes
• The ENLGA-1320 Ethernet PCI Adapter Card supports 32-bit PCI (and 64-bit) Bus (in master mode expansion slot)
for optimum performance
• Features NWay auto-negotiation, Full/Half duplex mode detection and plug-and-play installation
• The ENLGA-1320 Ethernet PCI Adapter can move large files with ease
Standard: IEEE 802.3 for 10Base-T IEEE 802.3u for 100Base-TX
IEEE 802.3ab for 1000Base-T.
IEEE 802.3x for Full-Duplex & Flow Control.
Ports: One 10/100/1000Mbps Rj-45 ports supports Auto MDI/MDI-X
Interface: Supports 32-Bit PCI v2.2
Emission: FCC Class B, CE
Rich LED indicators: 10/100/1000Mbps; Activity, Link LEDs
Product Dimensions: 124 x 120 x 19 mm (Length x Width x Height)
ENLGA-1320 cannot work properly in Windows 7?
If you are installing ENLGA-1320 in Windows 7 without the driver that comes with the setup disc, Windows 7 will install a generic driver automatically. In such case, you will not have any problem using ENLGA-1320 with a 10/100 switch. However, you may have trouble using a 10/100/1000 Gigabit switch. The symptom is that the connection is constantly dropping.
Here is the solution:
1. Check the driver version in “Computer Management”.
2. Then, insert the driver setup disc.
3. Go to my computer and select CD ROM, locate a folder called “ENLGA-1320 Driver\Win7_32_64" and select the file called "setup.exe" to execute.
4. The following screenshots will guide you through the installation process:
5. When you are finished, check the driver version you have again and see if it matches the screenshots below: