- Wireless Networking
- Wired Networking
- Network Peripheral
- Thin Client
ENCA-U3C1 | SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable
• Up to 10X Faster than USB 2.0
• Less File Transfer Time
• Backward Compatibility
• More Efficient Power Usage
• Better Device Stability with Increased Power Output
ENCA-U3C1 provides high quality, performance and reliability for your high speed applications and it is also backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1. ENCA-U3C1 provides 10 times data transfer speed than USB 2.0. It supports data transfer rate of up to 4.8 Gbps. Full-duplex data transfers and support for new transfer types.
New power management features include increased maximum bus power and increased device current draw to better accommodate power-hungry devices.
ENCA-U3C1 is a cable with Type A male to Type B male connectors, ideal for portable hard drives, external devices such as DVD burners, scanners, printers and many other ones.
Maximum data transfer rate derived from USB 3.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary based on computer configuration.
• Less file transfer time
• More efficient power usage
• Better device stability with increased power output
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 host with type A ports
• Type A male to Type B male, 6 ft. (1.8m)
Connector Type: USB Type A male to Type B male
Data Transfer Rate: up to 4.8 Gbps
Cable Length: 6 ft. (1.8 m.)